Friday 25 April 2014

REVIEW - King Sized Beds and Happy Trails by Becca Ann & Tessa Marie

Title: King Sized Beds and Happy Trails 
Authors: Becca Ann & Tessa Marie
Series: Beds #1
Publisher: Cookie Publishing
Release Date: February 11th 2014
Genres: YA Contemporary Romance
Links: Goodreads / Amazon / B&N
Source: Won ebook

Summary:
Book One in the Beds Series

Written by authors Cassie Mae and Theresa Paolo under the pen names Becca Ann and Tessa Marie

Lexie Boggs needs out of her house… away from her alcoholic mother and far away from the “white trash” label that’s been smacked across her chest. She’s saved every penny from her multiple jobs so she can dart out of there as soon as she graduates. But there's something else she wants so badly she's willing to spend every dime she has. Her senior class trip and the chance to seduce the senior hottie, Sean Dixon.

Ryan Parker knows how much college means to his best friend, Lexie. He also knows Sean is a player on a search for how many girls he can get in his bed. So instead of letting Lexie drain out her piggy bank, he forks out the dough to get her on the senior ski trip. Not only because she’s his best friend, but because he’s face-planted in love with her.


When Ryan and Lexie get jammed in the same cabin, with one king-sized bed and a whole lot of history, Ryan fights to keep his feelings hidden, while Lexie discovers some of hers.



5/5

So. Many. Feels!! This book evoked so many emotions I don't know how I'm gonna write a proper review. 

I have never read anything by Theresa Paolo but I love all of Cassie Mae's books so I knew I was gonna love this book anyway. And boy did I. This book is just all kinds of awesome and of course so flipping cute. But apart from it being hilarious and really fun, it also packed an emotional punch in the sense that I wanted to bawl my eyes out! Friend-zoned stories always get to me because it's so frustration and unfair and you just want to shake the two characters and make them see what's right in front of them. And the dual POV makes it all the more frustrating cause you know that they both feel the same way about each other but they are too stubborn to realise it. 
I loved Ryan. Seriously adored him. He is like the perfect guy. I want one. How Lexie lasted so long without jumping his bones I do not know :P Speaking of Lexie I really liked her. She has had a pretty crappy life and I wanted her to realise what she had instead of what she didn't but I still liked her. She was strong and could stand up for herself but she was her own worst enemy. And I loved her obsession with nail polish. I want to raid her collection :P
And I adored Nate and Kaylee. Those two are hilarious. I can't wait for their book! 

So yeah I absolutely adored this book. It is so incredibly cute and will also make you want to have a good long cry. I can't wait for more of Lexie and Ryan! And I may check out Theresa Paolo's books!



No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!